Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute brings together world renowned clinicians, innovative researchers and dedicated professionals, allies in the common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases. Combining extremely talented people with the best technologies in a genuinely positive environment, we provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients of all ages; we conduct research that advances treatment; we educate tomorrow's physician/researchers; we reach out to underserved members of our community; and we work with amazing partners, including other Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
This role encompasses the technical skills associated with computed tomography (CT). Participation in QA/QI projects within the department is required. The position may also encompass the responsibilities of a Radiography Technologist.
• High school graduate and accredited radiography program graduate
• Two years hospital based experience preferred
• Current Massachusetts Radiologic Technologist License/Radiography category
• Current ARRT radiography (RT-R) registration
• Current ARRT CT (RT-CT) registration
• Current BLS certification or must obtain an active BLS certification within 90-days of hire.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.